Monday, August 27, 2007

How about probably?

Leif has two new phrases he has picked up. Thankfully we aren't a cursing family, because Leif has become a mimic. He hears what we say, says it and once he has it figured out, uses it in different contexts.

Examples:

"Probably the news is scaring me and we should watch Curious George instead." (AB tells me I start sentences with probably and I am forever telling AB to turn the news off as it will scare Leif.)

And this is him using it in his own context:

"Probably Baby Einstein's Oceans is too scary for me and we should watch Animals instead."

Another one:

"How about I wear my tiger costume today."

And taking it to the next level:

"It is too cold out for me and so how about I wear a jacket. How about my jacket is my tiger costume."

No comments: