Wednesday, September 28, 2005

See you next week?

I am hoping to pull my head up from the wreckage that is fiscal year end on Monday. And maybe I will have a fresh attitude to go with it... maybe.

In the meantime I am working hard to unbury myself from working only a half day (if you can call 2.5 hours a half day) yesterday thanks to LJ's recurrence of a double ear infection. I fibbed to daycare, 'umm yeah, he has been on antibiotics for 24 hours... and don't forget the Advil at noon for those teeth!' (cough, cough, ears, cough, cough ...)

Tonight, conveniently at 5 on the dot is back to school night. Thank goodness food will be served, dinner. Then here's hoping LJ goes down early so I can pack my bag (can I get everything into my one carryon... that is the challenge). Pack LJ a bag for his evening visit to C's house tomorrow night since AB will be working late on month end work. Then get myself asleep so that I can crawl out of bed hours before the crack of dawn and get myself to the airport.

I have no idea what I will do in a hotel room all by myself for a whole night. Cry or dance, one or the other.

No comments: