Monday, September 19, 2005

Eavesdropping continued

Friday night I went to go to bed. I turned on the monitor beside the bed and guess who? Sure enough, our friend is back chatting with Sarah.

We changed the channel, but he still comes through clear as a bell. So I layed there and listened to the latest. They had a date for dinner, he was going to take her out for dinner and wine her and dine her and then "whatever else she wanted". Yeah right, hmmm....

Well evidently the girl is smarter than I thought. She decided not to go and to go out with her parents instead. He was distraught to have been put on the backburner for her parents and kept telling her to ditch her dad and come over to his house.

She finally gave an adament no and said she would talk to him later.

But bonus, after he hung up he dialed his voicemail. I now have the guy's phone number. I called AB in and told him I have a plan...

My plan is first to rescue Sarah... AB calls and says that this is Sarah's dad and I know what you are up to trying to get her to ditch me for dinner and "whatever else" with you. Stay away from my daughter, leave her alone. If you come over to our house, I will treat you like I always have, with respect, but know when I look at you what a scum I think you are. And don't mention this to Sarah ever, or else I will have to pursue this deeper.

AB looks at me and rolls his eyes and says "go to bed"!

Ok, ok, I say... we could just call and ask him to kindly change the channel on his 900 Mhz phone so that our baby monitor doesn't keep picking up his every phone call.

No comments: