Thursday, September 22, 2005

Paranoia

To this point I have used first names a lot. Call me paranoid, but from this point forward we will have acronyms and monikers. I didn't used to worry about it, the vast majority of the visitors were close friends and family. But lately there are visitors to the blog which I can't readily identify by server and location and traffic is also increasing almost daily. Those of you who know us will get the monikers and it won't be a difficult transition I don't think. New people, welcome, you won't know a difference.

The key:

Me: Nuclear Mom (NM)
Husband: Alaska Boy (AB)
Son: LJ (initials because my creativity is waning and I can't come up with a good name for him right now.)
Other people in our life will be known by first initial only.
Coworkers will be known as such, (CW1, CW2...) with no correlation from post to post. (CW1 will not necessarily by CW1 in the next post.)

No comments: