Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Search referrals

I don't get a lot of search referrals, but every once in awhile there are some interesting ones. Frequently it's for my Kecchi diaper bag. They must be hard to find, I bought mine from Misty Jean's. She was super and shipping was extremely fast. A few months later and I am still thrilled with the bag.

Also Silvertab jeans frequently come up. The most comfortable jeans that I have found and a great fit. And I am not a man.

There are some other things I cannot be of help with. For example, "double chocolate chip cookies recipe". I would like one please, and thanks. But I cannot for the life of me find a recipe that I like for these things. I have finally resorted to Duncan Hines cookie mix. And it is pretty great, and fast too. If anyone has a great recipe for these cookies, I and others would love to have it.

Another thing I cannot be of help with is "life after a nuclear winter". Yikes. I don't ever remember typing this phrase before now, but I was one of the first referrals on the yahoo list. Not something I even want to think about thanks.

No comments: