Tuesday, June 28, 2005

How to make a woman really happy...

There is a guy I work with. He is known for saying stupid things, just flat does not think before he speaks. He once asked Hans if he was "my equal". Hans just about decked him. I knew he was asking if Hans had his Ph.D., but it came off so poorly. Another friend of mine was about 8 months pregnant, and didn't carry the weight ideally, but so few women do really. It also didn't help that she was feeling like crap about the way she looked. She was interviewing a potential new hire with him and the topic came up that she was pregnant. He said, "oh, I thought you were just getting really fat". Nice.

Anyways, he was doing a task for me and I went to his office today. I walked in and started talking and he looked at me and said, "wow, you're skinny again!"

I just about kissed him. But that would have been kind of gross.

No comments: