Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Things that make it all worthwhile

  • The phrase "I am putting you up for promotion" coming from my manager's lips yesterday as I worked hard to state my case (yet again). (Testing that squeaky wheel gets the grease philosophy.)

  • Running Leif's bath and he is SO excited to get in the bathtub HE starts trying to take his clothes off. But those darn snaps! Ah well, who cares, he will just get in the bath clothes and all as his leg is flung over the edge of the tub... (I was rolling on the floor laughing.)

  • Watching Leif do the "Hokey Pokey". The "turn yourself around" part is hi-larious. Arm in and out looks more like an elephant dance, but now that I know what he is doing it makes sense.

  • Having a project manager that loves you enough that even though you didn't finish the client's presentation by the time you have to pick up kid at daycare, he tells you to go and don't dare come back in to work on it. Then the next day it is done because he has finished it, yet praises your efforts to the client. I so owe him.

No comments: