Sunday, June 22, 2008

All Hands

I have been in my job for six years now. That makes 12 "All Hands Meetings" I should have attended.

I think I have gone to three.

Every.single.time there is one scheduled either I am sick or one of my kids are sick. I have come to expect that "All Hands" means "One sick family member".

I was determined to beat it this year. Leif's sick was last week. We all are nearly recovered from colds. Nobody was going to be sick.

Well and no one is. Except that yesterday at the mall, Skadi fell in the kid's play area where she was hanging with Leif and Daddy while I got a new watch battery.

And rechipped her tooth.

The repair job we had done about four months ago popped right off when she whacked her tooth on the slide.

Lovely.

I am certain they will fit her in during the All Hands Meeting tomorrow to fix it.

No comments: