Thursday, June 08, 2006

Miscellaneous thoughts for the afternoon

My new teeth feel almost like they belong in my mouth! 1 week after finishing and I haven't taken Advil in 24 hours. Oh and btw... I LOVE them! They look real!

-------------------------

I don't like seeing dead people. To all the news agencies, please stop showing pictures of dead Al Zarqawi. It is terribly freaky and will likely give me nightmares. Isn't there a law against showing real dead people in the media?

-------------------------

1 hour until I go home.

-------------------------

I can't wait to see Wicked in September! Woohoo! Loved the book, btw. What am I going to read next?

-------------------------

Miss Pink Post Doc... eating Milk Duds (King sized box) through the entire telecon this morning. Come on now. Not only rude (IMO) to sit and chow during a conference call, but Milk Duds at 9am? Ick!

-------------------------

Baby Einstein? Barnyard Celebration? Nemo? Horses? Ladybugs? Sealife? Sesame Street? Teletubbies? World Safari? or Zoology?

Until Leif actually ASKS for Star Wars or X-Men, AB is out of luck. Baby Einstein... yeah Leif still likes it, but there are so many other cute things. Nemo... will he be over it? Horses... now there's an obsession. Sesame Street... that's cute, would be more inclined if Cookie were on the plates, instead of Ernie... err, I mean Big Bird. Teletubbies... everyone will think my kid is a TV freak. World Safari, Zoology and Sealife are all gorgeous, but lost on a bunch of 2 year olds?

What decisions I am plagued by.

---------------------------

Did I really send AB to the wrong place to register for swimming? Or did the City mess up and hold registration in the wrong place? GOT to be the later.

---------------------------

I should clean my office while I am sitting here waiting for contracts to get back to me.

---------------------------

That would require moving out of my comfortable desk chair...

---------------------------

What am I fixing for dinner? AB said he was not cooking tonight. Ravioi with white beans and chard soup? Will Leif eat the raviolis?

---------------------------

40 minutes till it is time to go home.

---------------------------

Oooh... I wonder if V saw the Elmo cake pan on Birthday Express... V... check it out! (I need to find one for Leif now... maybe that will help me decide on the above theme.)

---------------------------

What is up with Blogger today? Ridiculous slow. The messages about not having connection are freaking me out. I am publishing now. Ta ta...

No comments: