Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Ouch ouch ouch

That would be the sound of me kicking myself. Hard. My favorite stock is up significantly. I started buying it last year this time for about $26-$28 a share. Just “dabbling” a little. I had never had the luxury of extra money to invest in stocks before.

Yeah, yeah, yeah. I should have listened to AB when he said, “well if you think it is going to do good, buy some more!” But no. I am a wuss. I was afraid. I have a little money to play with, but not to lose. Living in Reno for 5 years was nearly lost on me. I just am not a gambler.

Closing today at $51 a share. That is nearly 100% return on my investment.

The other day when it was in the high $40’s, AB couldn’t resist in saying “I told you so”. He held off for this long. And he did tell me so.

Yay, 100% return. Damn, I didn’t invest more.

No comments: