Thursday, May 25, 2006

Ok I succumbed

Yes, I am either gullible and fall for anything, or earning a little spare cash online. I signed up for Treasure Trooper on the recommendation from a friend. Jist of it is you do a variety of things online and get paid. Take a survey for 50 cents, sign up for something for $1, that type of thing. I have been doing a few an evening while AB puts Leif to bed and I have earned almost $20. Others have earned $100 or more. I don't have a lot of time to put into it and so my earnings are still small. Oh and I am a skeptic and fearful of giving out too much info... I haven't figured out all the ins and outs yet, still learning, but here is what I do know.

1. Get a spam e-mail account and only use it. It will get spammed to high heaven.
2. Follow the instructions for each opportunity. Some require you to get an e-mail and click back through (obviously verifying a legit e-mail account). So watch for those.
3. There are opportunities that yield high dollar amounts that you sign up for something big and then you can always cancel. I just did my first and got $8.50 for signing up for a free 14 day membership, now I need to go cancel it.
4. Oh and get referrals! You get 20% of what your referrals make. So here is my shameless attempt to get referral cash... click below and start filling out stupid surveys!

Treasure Trooper

No comments: