Monday, May 15, 2006

My return from 4 days of bliss

Hanging out with my family was great. We had a fantastic four days. Before I go into it I will say that if you logged in for about 5 minutes there a little while ago you got to witness NM raging about a very small, eensy aspect (a 5 minute discussion) that stung so bad to my core that it exploded into a full on rage about how unfair people can be and the ridiculous demands placed on us by the ones who love us the most. It didn't keep with the tone of this blog, it pointed fingers, it vented, it showed my very hurt feelings and my own loneliness for our extended family with unfair hopes that they would read it and show loneliness for us as well. It was a selfish post that intended to hurt as bad as I was hurting.

As much as sometimes I want to be pointed and bitchy, to show people their inconsistencies, this isn't the place. The post isn't gone, it now resides in my private blog, which I very rarely contribute to because there isn't much that I don't feel I can't say here. Honesty? I still feel this way, but it was far too brutally honest for me to even see on my own blog day after day. It is best served by being planted elsewhere. Somewhere it can wither and die and not blossom and flourish.

No comments: