Friday, May 26, 2006

Finish the sentence...

FINISH THE SENTENCE SURVEY courtesy of Molly.

1) My uncle once... shot a caribou.

2) Never in my life... would I have dreamed I am where I am, doing what I do.

3) When I was five... I had a hernia operation.

4) High School... was miserable.

5) I will never forget... the day Challenger exploded.

6) I once met... Hans Blix.

7) There's this girl I know who... I love to go shopping with.

8) Once, at a bar... I asked the bartender to turn the channel to the NBA finals. He thought I was the coolest chick he ever met. ;-)

9) By noon I'm usually... halfway through my work day and eating lunch.

10) Last night... we watched the Top Chef finale I Tivo'd. It was great!

11) If I only had... more time.

12) Next time I go to church... will probably be Christmastime.

13) Nick Devlin... ???

14) What worries me most... Leif. I worry about him all the time.

15) When I turn my head left... I see my Colorado alumni association calendar.

16) When I turn my head right... I see my office door.

17) You know I'm lying when... I am lying. I suck at lying.

18) What I miss most about the eighties... being skinny.

19) If I was a character written by Shakespeare, I'd be... (I can't stand Shakespeare... there I said it.)

21) A better name for me would be... I like my name, I can't think of a better one.

22) I have a hard time understanding... purchasing reqs and contracts.

23) If I ever go back to school I'll... probably be single! AB might kill me if I went back to school - although I joke about it regularly.

24) You know I like you if... I cook for you.

25) If I won an award, the first person/people I'd thank would be... my husband.

26) I can't live without... my family.

27) Take my advice, never... attempt childbirth without an epidural.

28) My ideal breakfast is... a big one with my family!

30) If you visit my hometown... well that would probably be Fort Collins, even though I wasn't born there I grew up there.

31) Tulips, character flaws, microchips & track stars... Tulips are pretty, character flaws are natural, microchips may make me rich one day and track stars are amazing.

32) Why won't anyone... just be nice to each other?

33) If you spend the night at my house... I hope you won't be woken up in the night by a wailing toddler.

34) Your momma... did a good job.

35) The world could do without... rude people.

36) I'd rather lick the belly of a cockroach than... eat gross stuff.

37) My favorite blonde is... my mom.

38) Paper clips are more useful than... staples.

39) If I do anything well... it is technical writing.

40) And by the way... thanks for reading!

No comments: