Friday, March 24, 2006

I love search referrals

"how to deal with stubborn and rebelious people"

Umm yeah, can't help you there.

Recently though I have been getting a number of searches with key words that include my son's great great grandfather's last name (Heggem) and various combinations about boat building, Seattle, Ballard, Smithsonian, etc. I had talked about him last summer in our trip to the family cabins. Heggem was a well known boat builder in Ballard (just outside of Seattle) and some of his boat plans are in the Smithsonian.

I am particularly interested in the recent increase in these search frequencies this last month, especially the ones from Norway, where he was from. Please feel free to comment or e-mail me if you have searched these words and been lead here. We have a family member who is VERY into geneaology and is constantly looking for more info. (And I glean from her whatever I can...)

No comments: