Tuesday, March 07, 2006

I KNEW I forgot something

Last night while AB worked on homework I sat on the couch and caught up on my reading. I knew there was something else I should have been doing. I should have put a little more thought into what my next day schedule held for me.

Fast forward to an hour ago as I stood in the doctor's office, pulling off my clothes and picking up the flimsy paper gowns. Yeah, *that* appointment.

So does it being wintertime and a busy working mom excuse me from not shaving my legs for *that* appointment? I was mortified and there was even a fleeting thought of 'how can I get out of here'. And it wasn't just stubble, I am talking weeks of growth. It was a forest. Last weekend I contemplated actually getting AB's clippers to deal with the forest, but stupidly put it off. Yes, *that* bad.

Being the geek that I am, I pulled my socks up as high as they would go and situated my paper gown as low as it could reasonably go. Only for it to be shoved completely aside by Dr. M. Then compound it all by the fact that Dr. M is pretty much hot makes it even that much worse. Thankfully, he is quick, in and outta there, literally.

Still, I am mortified.

No comments: