Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Four things

Four Movies I Would Watch Over and Over:

1. How to make an American Quilt
2. 50 First Dates
3. Better Off Dead
4. The Nightmare Before Christmas

(Note that Finding Nemo is NOT on this list.)

Four places I Have Lived:

1. Fort Collins, CO
2. Boulder, CO
3. Reno, NV
4. And presently WA state

Four TV Shows I Love To Watch:

1. Sopranos
2. Boston Legal
3. Desperate Housewives
4. Survivor

Four places I Have Been on Vacation:


1. Costa Rica
2. Hawaii
3. Mexico
4. Napa Valley

Four Websites I Visit Daily:

1. Yahoo
2. Delphi Forums
3. myspace.com
4. Bank of America

Four of my Favorite Foods:

1. Crab cakes
2. Sushi
3. Seared ahi
4. AB's green chili and grilled flank steak burritos

Four Places I Would Rather Be Right Now:

1. Playing with Leif
2. Shopping
3. Out for a run
4. Hanging out with my mom

Four Dream Jobs :

1. My current job, scientist.
2. Professor
3. This is hard... physician
4. One more... sommelier

Four Books That Changed My Life:

1. To Kill a Mockingbird
2.
Radiation Detection and Measurement
3. Annapurna, A Woman's Place
4. The Life of Pi

Four Albums That Changed My Life:

1. Social Distortion, self titled
2. Bob Marley, Legend
3. Richard Thompson, Rumor and Sigh
4. Nanci Griffith, Storms (not all country-ish sounding music sucks...)

No comments: