Thursday, August 07, 2008

Annoying things my kids do

Leif:

The fruit snacks. Oh my goodness the fruit snacks.

"Who is this, eh?"

"Mommy who is this one?"

I always mix up the fruit snacks and buy different ones. We have Batman, Curious George and Scooby Doo right now. But the incessant requests before every single bite asking who is on one fruit snack is making me nuts.

I have tried all tactics.

Ignore = The requests get louder and whinier.

Reasoning = "Leif you have had three blue ones and they were all Batman, you know that the blue one is Batman, ok?" Doesn't work

Return question = "Well who do YOU think that might be?" Doesn't work.

Annoyance = "Leif, you ask me every single time what that is, you are a smart boy, you figure it out." Crying.

I finally got smart today... no fruit snacks in the car anymore.

--------------------

Skadi:

The pinching. Stop with the pinching already!!

Nobody likes it!

If she walks up and pinches me one more time...

---------------------

I had this huge list of annoying things and then I went in to tuck them in this evening and half the list... ok 3/4 of the list evaporated. Only the really annoying things were left.

No comments: