Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Located the lost Croc

Before we went to Alaska, one of Leif's blue Crocs went missing.

He was horribly disappointed not to have it for Alaska. I searched the house all over. I searched under every bed, went through every box of toys, lifted up the couch and the cushioins. It was gone. No idea where it was.

I had been debating buying him another pair of Crocs or just continuing to say "well we need to find yours" whenever he lamented about all his friends having Crocs except him through the rest of the summer. (Seriously now... since when did boys become that concerned with their shoes? And it isn't just Leif!)

It had to be somewhere... right?

Well of course it could have gotten left or dropped out of any number of bags... which was why I had nearly given up hope.

Then this morning I happened to glance up on top of the wooden shelves attached to his wall. The ones I can't see on top of.

A peek of blue...

Now I know *I* wouldn't have put a single Croc up there, neither would AB.

That means that it HAD to have been launched by one person in this house.

Wouldn't it have just been a lot easier to just TELL me, "mommy I threw my Croc and it landed on the shelf and didn't come down" then to whine about the missing Croc for MONTHS?

No comments: