Taking a cue from Jo (who needs to finish her list still - ahem!)... who took her cue from Oprah... these are 20 of my favorite things in no particular order:
1. Citrus Spice Herbal Tea
2. Thanks to my MIL for this addiction, Enstrom's English Toffee
3. Classic Coach purses
4. My great grandmother's sugar cookie recipe
5. Fleece pajama pants
6. Professional pictures of my kids
7. Sunset magazine
8. Washington Red blends - Fidelitas Optu, Canon de Sol, DeLille's D2 and even though I have only had it once Col Solare rocked my world.
9. My mom's pies.
10. Comfort foods, hamhock and bean soup, chili, Homemade chicken/turkey pot pies and V's Tortierre.
11. My bookshelf that AB built me for Valentine's Day 2003. (Laughing at how sparse it looks... oh the days.)
12. My gold and platinum diamond solitaire engagement ring.
13. Aveda Rosemary Mint Shampoo and Conditioner... so I can smell like a baby lamb... roasting (according to AB).
14. Books, my favorites - The Time Traveler's Wife, The Life of Pi, books by Jon Krakauer (Into the Wild, Into Thin Air, Under the Banner of Heaven)...
15. Volkl skis... should I ever move beyond demoing again someday.
16. Origins Ginger Float bath creme
17. My collection of unique wine stoppers... especially my Medusa, kind of like this one, but mine is frosted clear, it is better (and apparently now rare!).
18. Dankso shoes
19. Satsuma mandarins
20. Blue Moon Belgian White Ale