Sunday, December 23, 2007

Just what you want to see...

when you look out your dining room window into the back yard...

A cop walking around your backyard.

Actually I didn't realize he was a cop at first. I was too busy trying to force the words out of my mouth to AB, "there's a man walking around our backyard".

He jumped into action.

The cop saw me at that point and started walking to our back door.

"I am sorry for scaring you," he tells us, "I was just getting my glasses."

"Ummm," AB said searching for the obvious words to ask why his glasses might have been in our backyard.

Apparently while the dog was barking during the webcam session with my mom and sister and her kids, some perp jumped over our fence, into our backyard, followed by the police.

They caught him.

Frankly, I am glad we were in the other room. I am still freaked by it.

No comments: