Saturday, July 29, 2006

Two years ago today!



Two years ago today

Two years ago I had no idea what experiences were awaiting me as my life as a mom began. I had no idea how to take care of a newborn. I was nervous, excited and scared.

Two years ago was really just yesterday. I am still nervous, excited and scared. But you have taught me to trust my instinct, to go with my gut, and love with all my heart.

Two years ago you came into my life and apparently someone, somewhere decided I had not laughed enough in my life to date. You have made me laugh more in the last two years than I did the first 32.

Two years ago my level of worry started growing and continues to grow everyday as I try to hold you close to me and shelter you, yet at the same time let you experience the wonders of life.

Two years ago you made us a family.

Today, you are two my sweet boy! Today, we celebrate you!

No comments: