Friday, February 17, 2006

5:20 AM

Dear Leif,

This is NOT a decent time to be up. Really, really NOT.

Further, if you really decide that it IS the time to be up and mama sticks a "moowee" into the DVD player it is at least nice if you sit and watch it as opposed to poking mama's eyes. My eye needs to stay IN the socket and not be pressed against the boney back of the socket. I like my sight.

And we do not play the nostril "game" at 5:30am either. Your finger does not belong shoved into the far reaches of my nasal cavity. Flash back to freshman biology reminds me that there IS hollow space back there, still there is no need to probe it.

Signed,
The one who will remember these cruel tricks when you are 15. (However my finger will NEVER investigate your nasal cavities. Just gross.)

No comments: