Thursday, March 10, 2005

Thursday

After staring at numbers for the last 5 hours I think I deserve a break. My eyes are feeling all googley and I am sure I have made at least 50 mistakes in my statistical analyses. Oh well, I am sure they will all be picked out and scrutinized by others tomorrow morning, bright and early at 9am!

Anyone else watching the Mt. St. Helens VolcanoCam? It is quite addicting. I really wish the pictures would update faster than every 5 minutes. Do you know how long 5 minutes can be? Especially as the plume emanating from the volcano is growing larger and larger...

I forced Hans into the other bedroom last night, which I don't think he was thrilled about. He has a cold or allergies or something. Whatever it is it has him snoring like a freight train and he is up and down blowing his nose all night. I really was hoping for another repeat performance with Leif sleeping well and maybe I would not wake up every hour to check to see if he is breathing since he hadn't made a peep. So out of fear of having one more unpredictable variable in there I pushed Hans into the guest room. I also hoped that maybe if Leif had a bad night, that Hans being in there, at least he would still get some sleep. I will quit being mean tonight and let him into our bed again. ;-)

Well I suppose I should get ready for my meeting tomorrow. Which means putting 296MB of data onto a thumb drive or cd... ok, that would be a cd since my thumb drive has a measly capacity of 128MB...

No comments: