Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Husbands are so funny!

Hans just cracks me up... he will probably kill me for telling this story, lol. No he won't, it's about clothes, he can laugh.

He called me and asked me if he would wear "wine colored shoes". Umm, I don't know, will you? He didn't know. Well if you don't know if you will wear them, you probably won't. I really do value his frugalness, but after looking for shoes for 3 months, it really is time to just give it up and buy some!!

I, of course, have never had trouble buying shoes. If there is a chance I will like them, they are in my closet. As can be seen by the fact that my closet has no floor. Hans OTOH, has 3 pairs of shoes. His hiking boots, his daily shoes that need to match everything (wine colored matches very little), and a pair of sandals (that really are NOT supposed to be worn with socks).

No comments: