Thursday, March 17, 2005

Happy St. Patrick's Day

5 years ago today I was at my wedding rehearsal in Lake Tahoe. Afterwards we went and ate at The Christmas Tree (wonderful restaurant on the NV side). I went home and slept while apparently everyone else in the wedding party went out drinking up at Lake Tahoe. So when I called my soon to be spouse the morning of the 18th to scream about his so-not-responsible buddy who wasn't at home when I went to drop off the dog, I am not sure he even knew who I was. Oh he was in trouble.

So we painted Leif green for St. Patrick's day. Well most of the way, and even have pictures to prove it. We were of course doing footprints and handprints with green paint, they were a little out of control because as soon as Hans sat down to rest I was yelling for reinforcements. I was covered in green paint, Leif was covered in green paint (and in his mouth), the table was covered in green paint. Even the floor of the bathroom where I set him while I ran the bath was covered in green paint.

I have corned beef and potatoes in the crock pot for dinner tonight. Which I am ready for now. I am having a crappola of a day and am ready to just go home.

But tomorrow is our 5th anniversary! We are going out to Anthony's Homeport for dinner, which should be spectacular if past experience is any indication. I can't wait!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I must digg your article therefore other people can see it, very helpful, I had a tough time finding the results searching on the web, thanks.

- Murk