Thursday, March 17, 2005

This doesn't bode well

So I checked the office property map. Supposidly the TGMs were dividing up property. Awhile back my TGM contacted me and asked if I really needed to be out in the area I am in. Well since this is where all my work is, I would say "yes". Ok, end of that conversation.

Out of curiosity, I keep checking the property map to see what the latest is. If anything has been updated. Lo and behold, today, the answer is yes. Everyone in my new group who has an office, most all of them, now are listed as having an office under my new manager. Everyone of course, except me. My office still belongs to my former TGM. Great.

So where are they going to move me and when is that word coming down. This division seems to like to put stuff out there on the internet before actually talking to the individuals involved first. I am feeling sick to my stomach over it all. I went through every single other person in this area, looking for another inconsistency. There had to be someone listed in the same situation as me, space that belongs to my TGM, but occupied by someone in my former TGM's group. Somewhere... somehow... anyone... Buehler... ??

No comments: