Wednesday, March 10, 2010

"The SUN man!"

First I am just going to say - and I posted this on Facebook a month or so ago. Seeing some guy jumping and dancing wildly on a street corner dressed as the Statue of Liberty? Not a big selling point to me in picking someone to do my taxes.

However, I will say that for 3.5 months of the year this does provide a huge amount of entertainment to the apparent target audience.

Skadi calls him "the sun man".

The other day, "Hims the sun man, why hims dressed like a sun mommy?"

Yesterday Skadi: "Sun man is dancing mommy! I am going to wave at him!"

Yesterday Me: "Please don't. Please."

Yesterday Skadi: "HI SUN MAN! ROLL THE WINDOW DOWN MOMMY!"

Yesterday Me: "No." (Pressing the gas pedal harder.)

Today: "HEY SUN MAN! HI SUN MAN!" (Followed by loads of laughter. Loads and loads.)

Can April 15th get here sooner?

No comments: