Sunday, March 14, 2010

Goals update

AB suggested that his cleaning the carpets in the playroom should count as a monthly goal.

Ok, sure, I can add steam cleaning to the list.

Yes, I AM one of those people that will add something to a list just so I can cross it off.

March is only about half way through and I have accomplished my goals. Mostly. Pillowcase dresses are made. Cross stitch is started. Spice cabinet needs to be remeasured and ordered. Then done! (OH and the steam cleaning is done!)

This has of course, raised the question of what's next.

In an ideal, money laden world, AB wants to start an outdoor living area. We have ideas kicking around. But alas... I just don't see it happening.

So AB has relented.

Office? Playroom? Master Bedroom? Downstairs bathroom? All good options, but the one screaming for attention. The one where boxes have recently landed.

The office.

The big need for that room is book storage. Or book purge.

And file cabinet purge.

And maybe a spash of paint...

No comments: