Thursday, March 20, 2008

A typical night?

Better not be or I would be broke.
I sat down tonight on the computer for - I told myself - just briefly. See I have three episodes of Big Brother recorded that I need to catch up on. (Plugging my ears and eyes to any details!) Yes, I also need to do some blogging too, but our Tivo is frighteningly full.

Then Pottery Barn Kids e-mailed me to let me know that they were having a new giant sale.

As usual, they have my number.

I am seriously addicted to their clothes. Thankfully they also put them on clearance regularly... I guess they figure if no one is going to pay $58 for a Merino wool jumper they might pay $19. They would be right in that regard.

Four outfits later... good thing I sent back the swimming suit that didn't fit me today. It's a good trade... swimming suit for four outfits for my daughter? Four ADORABLE outfits. See clothes are a whole lot cuter on her than me.

Three outfits are for next fall one will be for this spring and summer. You want details? Ok, you twisted my arm...

An adorable Merino wool overall set with cardigan in ivory (cardigan not shown):
The camel colored jumper, who doesn't like jumpers? I love them, love them even more for $12.99.
Then the chocolate overalls beckoned me at a whopping $12.99.
Of course my favorite in the lot is the spring outfit that I got for $17 for both pieces. But I am not going to show you that... because as soon as I get it Skadi will be sporting it.
What am I going to do when she grows out of 36 months? Which pray does not happen before next December...

No comments: