Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Phrases

Leif hasn't had so much funny to say lately like he has in the past. Lately it is more that we find humor in the things he says from a "different" perspective.

The other night at dinner completely out of the blue:

Leif: "I was thinking all day today about maybe drawing a triangle."

NM: "You could do that, draw a triangle if you want."

Leif: "I will think about it more and probably do it next day."

----------

Leif carrying Skadi's two baby dolls out of the bathroom where she left them.

Leif: "Skadi left her dolls in the bathroom."

NM: "Yep, looks like she did."

Leif: "I thought we had discussions about this before, did we not?"

NM: "Huh?"

----------

On the way to work this morning:

Leif: "Mommy what did you say laser meant again, about the light? I want to tell Ms. S because she doesn't know what I am talking about."

NM: "Light amplification by stimulated emission of radiation."

(I have no idea where my son might have inherited a know it all attitude.)

-----------

While watching Cinderella:

Leif: "It's very important that I write a note to Ms. S right now telling her that I have the Cinderella movie."

NM: "Here's a pen and paper."

No comments: