Monday, February 18, 2008

February - mostly done

So aside from the curtains - that at 4pm on Sunday I remembered I was going to sew. And aside from the fact that AB needs to change lightbulbs in his closet - yes I know how to change lightbulbs, but it is hard to do with a very needy nearly 11 month old squealing at your feet. And aside from the fact that the panther picture needs to be hung up.

Leif's bedroom is done.

I am happy with the storage options I found at Target. The closet is pretty well cleaned out. So a lot of things went back in. But a lot went to trash and a lot went to the garage sale stack. There is room to store things in the closet (likely "things" from Skadi's closet - which is not walk in and full of kid stuff), room for Leif's nicer clothes to be hung, and room for the larger Little People items.

I also spent about 30 minutes in the kids bathroom (told you I didn't need a full month there) and cleaned out the vanity. So I will also add that to the list since I bought bins and a few little storage things for it - that room is also done.

AB cheered that he got a few weeks reprieve before onto the next room. Silly, silly boy.

I reminded him his mom is coming out in early-mid March. And that room needs serious attention before March 1st.

So here are the after pictures. Before pictures are here.


No comments: