Saturday, May 05, 2007

Starfish continued

Starfish... found.

V phoned this morning to tell us that the starfish has been found.

Immediate confusion. They didn't come to the cabin with us... how did they find the starfish?

Turns out that she smelled something in the car that smelled like spoiled milk. Then noticed it was coming from the pack and play... the one we borrowed for Skadi to use at the cabin.

Yep. You guessed it. The starfish was put in the pack and play by one little somebody. Then evidently the pack and play was broken down and packed up by one big somebody. (Note, that was NOT me.)

This was a big and stiff starfish. How AB packed up the pack and play with this starfish inside I have no idea. Put some muscle behind it I guess.

Mortified. I think I would have rather it been at the cabin and be facing ribbing for the rest of our lives from family.

No comments: