Monday, May 14, 2007

Congratulations AB!





Anyone have a job for a new graduate with a Masters in Environmental Engineering?


AB graduated on Friday and actually decided to march! I didn't march for my graduate degree. I never really regreted it... at the time. I had to get up here and start my job - or so I thought. If I knew then what I knew now I would have hung out in Reno and started the job in mid-May. They didn't need me asap as I had been lead to believe. Anyways, this post is about AB and not me...


AB decided to walk across that stage, shake the governor's hand (despite the fact he can't stand the woman) in full graduation and hood regalia. I had Leif and the Bean. That was a challenge and I finally relented on actually sitting/playing around the seats and we moved to the grassy area where Leif could run around and I actually got better pictures anyway.


I am just so proud of AB. It took him 7 semesters to complete his Masters in Engineering all the while working full time and adding two children to our family. He rocks!


No comments: