Monday, December 08, 2008

A caroling we will go

Every year the primary classes from Leif's school go around to a few of the buildings near their school and they carol. The parents tag along and crowd in for pictures.

Up until this year I have never had an idea of what songs Leif is learning at school until I actually get there. Skadi is a little more transparent and tends to completely freak out waving her hands wildly when "Jingle Bells" comes on.

I knew that Leif was learning "Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer" since the other day he told me he needed help to learn the song. So we have been singing it and reciting the reindeer names.

Tonight on the way home I asked him what other songs he is learning. He immediately launched into "Must be Santa".

You know, "Who's got a beard that's long and white? Santa's got a beard that's long and white!"

My favorite line though was, "Who wears a suit of bread? Santa wears a suit made of bread!"

No comments: