Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Say cheese!

Or not. We went for retakes with the picture witch. Hated her.

We walk in and she looks at Leif after saying hi to me.

"Was he the one who was wearing orange on picture day?" she asks eyeing Leif.

"That's him," I said as I very unimpressively eyed the photos she was displaying on the wall. (Thinking that if my wedding pictures turned out that bad I would have been pursuing a refund.)

"Oh," she says and pauses, "*I* remember him."

This was an "I remember him" all said in the down tone. There was not a hint of inflection to indicate any sense of cuteness. Nope, the tone said in no uncertain terms to me, "this is that bratty kid".

I responded to her, "well let's hope he doesn't remember you".

------------------------

She did get a couple cute shots, 2 of the 3 had him holding some nasty chewed up football and she asked if those were alright. Umm no. You should have told me to bring a prop. The third shot portrayed Leif's mischevious side quite well and I accepted that picture. We were then on our way. They should be in Friday.

No comments: