Thursday, November 11, 2004

The start of blogging

I keep intending to start a blog, but the biggest obstacle to this seems to be that I planned on connecting it to my real life website. Well that was probably a stupid idea anyways. But this was further complicated by the fact that I rarely, if ever, use my home pc. I get on it during the weekend to download pictures off the video camera and immediatly send them to family. Pictures primarily composed of my adorable son, Leif. Because I *know* that everyone wants to see Leif, and not just one or two pictures of him, but massive quantities of his ever sweet face. Anyways, back to my point... I can only upload my website from home due to work restrictions. Well that just was a deal breaker right there for my lowly little blog page. Now I have a site I can access at work! Yippee!

So let's see, I titled my site Geek Life, because I have finally fully embraced my geeky-ness. After years of denying it as a child, teenager and even in college, I can admit that yes, I am a geek. And you know what? It really pays off! Life is good.

Now I have made my official first post, so I am going to publish it and run. It is 5pm, so quitting time and I need to go get Leif from daycare. Ta ta!

-April

No comments: