Friday, February 12, 2010

I love...

I am copying Pioneer Woman… Things I love (outside of my family and friends) in no particular order:

Sunset magazine
Dansko shoes
Snow
Red wine
Port
Dark Chocolate
Sushi
Pumpkin Spice Lattes from Starbucks
My camera
My hardbound dissertation
My iPhone
My car blue tooth transmitter
Cupcakes
My mom’s chocolate cake (made by her)
Pumpkin Pie
My house
My Toyota 4Runner
Visiting the cabin at Shelton
Beachcombing with my kids
Colorado
Washington
Alaska
My photo albums
Black and white photos
The Wii
Freya’s chew toys
Books
My daughter’s eyes, define the color, I dare you.
Fall colors
Music
Fresh produce
Farmer’s Market
Staying in a nice hotel
Pike Place Market
The Denver Museum of Natural History
Thermopolis, Wyoming
Spelunking
Cooking
The computer
Internet
Facebook
Cross stitching
Sewing
Hiking
Skiing
Enabling my husband’s dreams
The smell of the mountains
Pine trees
Christmas
Santa
God
Indian summers
Red grapefruit
Blueberries
Raspberries
Salmon
Salmon fishing
Pedicures
Little girl clothes
Finding bargains on cute little girl clothes
Beards
Flannel shirts
Gingerbread
Rose bushes in bloom
Rhododendrons
Lilacs
The iris field on Broadway in Boulder
University of Colorado
Science
Baby shoes
Nachos with fake plastic cheese
Our military personnel
The US
Coffee
Jack and Coke
Star Wars
Velvet
Wildlife
My husband’s BBQ
My charm bracelet
My engagement ring
My wedding band
Lake Tahoe

No comments: