Thursday, May 08, 2008

Brutal

I just need to get this out and then I won't complain any more! Tired of whining - skip this.

6 weeks ago Skadi started vomiting.
A few days later AB and I got the crud.
AB's combined with Leif's cold.
5 weeks ago Leif, Skadi and AB have cold
4 weeks ago I got cold
3 weeks ago the cold was getting better and everyone was on the mend.
2 weeks ago Leif and I went to the Urgent Care - he had double ear infection, I had secondarily infecteed bronchitis and a sinus infection.
A week ago this coming Saturday Skadi started vomiting.
And didn't stop until Monday afternoon.
Combined with a cold.
AB took her to the doctor on Tuesday and she has a double ear infection (her first).
On Wednesday I got the cold.
Today driving home Leif started puking. (And is still puking.)

What exactly have I done? What karma did I violate? Should we just sell our infected house and move?

This has to end... doesn't it?

No comments: