Friday, February 02, 2007

The best thing about it being Friday...

Knowing that I don’t need to find a charge code to cover my time for the next two days! Work is tight around the lab. Rumors of layoffs are being confirmed. Thankfully I am not in the bracket of people that needs to worry… yet. Still it is in lean times like this that charging my time gives me a headache. I was actually busy all week working on a report to be sent off. Today my time has been a little less occupied, but I did visit a coworker and get the okay to push forward again on our paper. That will lighten up the money drain on my other project, as well as the load on my poor, starting to get swollen feet.

We really don’t have much planned for the weekend. I really want to get a good start on painting the guest bedroom (how long have I been saying that now), but AB has an exam on Tuesday. I knew there was a reason I was pushing to get this room started BEFORE he started back to class!

No comments: