Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Keeping busy

I wish I could say I was keeping busy with work I actually get paid for, but alas, no charge code. My big proposal is going out and each day it is getting more and more exciting. Today I was offered a collaborator from the same industry as the funding agent. An in. And I get to maintain the IP, I just need to farm out the thin film analysis to their lab. Oh and bonus? They are located in Vargas Girl's hometown. If this is funded I could be flying there on a somewhat regular basis. Wahoo!

We are looking forward to Oysterfest and Seafood Festival 2006 already. We have the cabin for that weekend AND my mom and stepdad are buying tickets tomorrow to come up and join us! I am really looking forward to that, we had such a good time with them three years ago at the cabin.

Leif is as busy as can be and has most recently decided to start acting like a two year old. It really is just overnight that they become obstinate, disagreeable little two year olds. He cried and cried for most of our walk this evening. The best that AB and I can figure out is it had to do with getting the mail and likely that *I* opened the mailbox instead of letting him do it. Sigh.

This is a boring post. I just am tired, very, very tired. Oh and Big Brother starts shortly...

No comments: