Monday, May 09, 2011

More stories from the castle

Skadi: "Mom what colors of flowers do you like?"

Me: "Purple, white, all colors."

Skadi: "Do you like green flowers?"

Me: "Yes, I haven't seen many green flowers."

Skadi: "That's what color of flowers I have at my castle."

--------------

Skadi: "Mom, don't you wish you had a car with a bathroom inside?"

Me: "Not really."

Skadi: "Why?"

Me: "Because it would be stinky."

Skadi: "At my castle I have a car with a bathroom inside and we drive it all over the place and we don't even have to stop to go to the bathroom!"

--------------

At dinner tonight:

Leif: "Mrs. T got thrown from a horse one day a long time ago and she broke her arm and the bone came through the skin."

Me: "Eww!" (Feeling a bit nauseated at the thought.)

Skadi: "That happened to me too."

Me: "Thankfully, you have never broken a bone."

Skadi: "Yes, I did at my castle, and the bone came out, but the skin healed up just fine. See?" (Shows me her arm.)

No comments: